Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pierre Henry <ph...@proconcept.ch> on 2002/12/17 11:07:02 UTC

sql logging

Hi!

Since I use the 1.4b2, it seems that the sql logging service doesn't work
any more.

It is configured with a DEBUG level in the TR.properties :

# A facility for SQL query logging
# To enable SQL query logging, set the level to DEBUG
services.LoggingService.sql.destination.file=/WEB-INF/log/jetspeed.log
services.LoggingService.sql.className=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.Fi
leLogger
services.LoggingService.sql.level=DEBUG

But there is no sql statements in my /WEB-INF/log/jetspeed.log and I would
need it, it was very useful to debug user/database issues...

Has anyone managed to use this facility in the 1.4b2 ?

Thanks for any help.

Pierre