Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by "Philip P. Nielsen" <pp...@up.com> on 2016/07/29 14:32:43 UTC

PDFBox 1.8.10

Hello,

I totally love the simple cmd tools your team provides. I have one issue
when splitting PDFs... Is it possible to rename the output file instead of
it adding -0 to the end when using cmd?

This would be very helpful in a project I am working on.

Thank you!

Philip Nielsen
Analyst - Equipment Accounting
(402) 544-3768

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**

Re: PDFBox 1.8.10

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

> Am 29.07.2016 um 16:32 schrieb Philip P. Nielsen <pp...@up.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I totally love the simple cmd tools your team provides. I have one issue
> when splitting PDFs... Is it possible to rename the output file instead of
> it adding -0 to the end when using cmd?

you can use -outputPrefix an provide a alternate name  so the final name will be <providedName>-<nr>.pdf

Does that help. If now what pattern do you have in mind?

BR
Maruan