Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Richa <rs...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 09:16:33 UTC

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: null during route shutdown

Hi ,
I have a camel route which I am trying to shutdown in case I encounter a
java.net.ConnectException.
In my shutdown strategy, I am removing the keys that I had added in the
context properties during the route execution and then shutting down the
route as follows:

exchange.getContext().stopRoute(routeid,10000,TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);

But, everytime this line is encountered, I get
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: null exception. I tried
increasing the timeout interval but the problem still persists. Please help
me solve this issue.

Re: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: null during route shutdown

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Which version do you use?
Can you share the complete stack trace?

You should stop the route in a different thread. Can you try this?

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device