Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/30 21:14:22 UTC

Compile problem in core?

I get  compile failure from a fresh checkout of  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/current20

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.0.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) on project myfaces-impl: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] /Users/david/projects/myfaces/current20-2/core/impl/src/test/java/org/apache/myfaces/config/OrderingFacesConfigTest.java:[410,56] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method getPostOrderedList(java.util.List<org.apache.myfaces.config.element.FacesConfig>)
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator

(several more)

Anyone else seeing this?  I think the relevant methods were removed from FacesConfigurator in rev 1039554

thanks
david jencks

Re: Compile problem in core?

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ok, it is fixed now. Some code of FacesConfigurator were relocated to
DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider (MYFACES-2945) , so in the cleanup I
forget this one.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe