Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/06 20:46:08 UTC

UIMA 2.3.1 AS used with different ActiveMQ version

Hello!
  I have installed UIMA 2.3.1 AS that comes with ActiveMQ 5.4.1 version. I
would like to know, if it is possible to use a different new version of
ActiveMQ. If yes, what should be the configuration or to change?
  Thank you.
Regards,
 Florin

Re: UIMA 2.3.1 AS used with different ActiveMQ version

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Florin, check the README that ships with the release. It says:

"...set the ACTIVEMQ_HOME environment variable to the location of
  ActiveMQ you intend to use..."

Jerry