Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Han G <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2022/08/04 07:05:52 UTC

[dotnet] Support register by Nacos for dotnet client

Hi folks,

I’ve created a PR to support Nacos registration for ShenYu dotnet client, please help to review and feel free to leave comments. Thank you for your time!

ISSUE: https://github.com/apache/shenyu-client-dotnet/issues/28
PR: https://github.com/apache/shenyu-client-dotnet/pull/29

Thanks,
Han

Re: [dotnet] Support register by Nacos for dotnet client

Posted by Han G <dh...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you Yu!

Thanks,
Han