Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@office.uw.ru> on 2007/07/18 13:16:52 UTC

HSSF: Getting workbook creation/modify/print date

I'm sorry if my question is covered by docs, but I didn't find answer in
neither API docs nor dev guide.

Workbook have something like 'properties' (accessible from file menu),
they contain information about document author, his global comment, creation
date, date when file was last modified, date when file was last edited, date
when file was last printed.

Is it accessible from HSSF user api? If yes, can you point me to specific
class/methods?

Re: HSSF: Getting workbook creation/modify/print date

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Look at org.apache.poi.hpsf.* classes.

You need org.apache.poi.hpsf.SummaryInformation  and
org.apache.poi.hpsf.DocumentSummaryInformation:

There are read/write accessors for most of the properties.

See examples at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/hpsf/examples/

Regards,
Yegor