Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 柯南 <zz...@qq.com> on 2017/02/19 11:25:31 UTC

Unkown main cluster host when build new cube

hi,all:
      I want to deploy apache kylin with standalone HBase cluster,and error occur on step15(Convert Cuboid Data to HFile), I think it's because server which in hbase cluster don't know the host of main cluster with NN HA.Maybe in offical doc(http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2016/06/10/standalone-hbase-cluster) it gives two choices, "merge NN-HA related configs of two clusters" or "Update Hbase and yarn version", unfortunately neither of them we could do on product environment. Could I have other choices? Or give me some advice to change source code of kylin?
     Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.

回复: 回复: Unkown main cluster host when build new cube

Posted by 柯南 <zz...@qq.com>.
Do anyone have other advice?

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
:)