Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by COCHE Sébastien <SC...@sigma.fr> on 2013/12/20 15:58:25 UTC

routing and firewalling without NAT...

Hi all,

I would like to deploy Cloudstack  instances behind a vrouter configured with routing and firewalling services. I don't want NAT feature on vRouter. Some application do not support NAT and management is less simple. It seems that, actually, this configuration is not possible. Am I right ? If yes is, this feature, present in the cloudstack's roadmap ?

Thank

Best regards

Sébastien Coché

RE: routing and firewalling without NAT...

Posted by COCHE Sébastien <SC...@sigma.fr>.
Thanks' for your feedback.
I already did this config (with an external firewall), but I would like to configure firewall through CS.
Actually, only Juniper SRX firewall can be managed through CS. I think, it could be great to have this feature on CS vRouter.
Also, I do not understand why CloudStack's project did not used open source network appliance (like Pfsense or Monowall) who already propose a lot of features.

Regards,

Sebastien
Posted by Erdősi Péter <fa...@niif.hu>.
Hi,