Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/23 19:23:08 UTC

Maven build question

Is there anyway to tally up all of the tests that are run at the end
of the build and track this over time using the build bot?

Re: Maven build question

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
No I don't want to skip the tests, I want a tally of "total tests
passed", "total tests failed" etc

Any interest in switching to jenkins? That would make things a bit
easier, at least from my perspective

Re: Maven build question

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.