Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/11/15 15:52:55 UTC

Snapshots and version resolution

Hi,

I have uploaded the cargo m2 plugin to a private repo and I'm trying to use
it from a m2 project. All the cargo artifacts that I have uploaded are
snapshots. They all have a different resolved timestamp.

However when I run the cargo m2 plugin on my m2 project m2 looks for a an
artifact (cargo-core-generic) with the resolved timestamp version of the
cargo m2 plugin (20051115.115553-2 as shown on
http://cargo.codehaus.org/dist2/org/codehaus/cargo/maven2/cargo-maven2-plugi
n/0.7-SNAPSHOT/).

Of course this version is not found for the cargo-core-generic artifact:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/dist2/org/codehaus/cargo/core/cargo-core-generic/0
.7-SNAPSHOT/

Is that a bug?

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: Snapshots and version resolution

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Brett,

There was a bug in the deploy code that has been fixed by John. The
${version} expression in deps wasn't getting resolved at deploy time.

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.