Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mauricio Sanchez <ma...@asaptechnologiesny.com> on 2013/03/28 05:36:48 UTC

Flash/Flex Developer

Good morning,

I am interested in subscribing to your mailing list for developers. I would
like to contribute in so many ways. I am a long time adobe flash and flex
developer and think Apache Flex is the future. The world has somehow
managed to focus on lesser architectures that provide little consistency,
and security. Flex is what you use if you want to build real enterprise
applications not HTML5.

Thank you,

--

Mauricio Sanchez

Senior Software Engineer

ASAP Technologies, LLC.

Email:  mauricio@asaptechnologiesny.com

Website: www.asaptechnologiesny.com

Re: Flash/Flex Developer

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mauricio,

Your name has been added to the "allow" list so you can send mail to the
list, but you won't get messages back unless you subscribe.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Flash/Flex Developer

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Hi Mauricio.

It's great to have on the list and helping out! Do you already have an
idea what you would like to contribute? If not, here are some
excellent starting points for getting to know the project:

- you've obviously found this mailing list, so you've already got the
best place to get ideas and communicate them;
- the project's website gives an excellent overview of the project [1];
- the wiki, though lacking somewhat in the 'organised' category, has
some good articles about nearly every aspect of the work we're doing;
- JIRA, the Apache Flex bugbase, where you can pick up a bug and squash it ;-)

So, pick what you would like to do, do it, and above all: have fun!

EdB

1: http://flex.apache.org
2: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/
3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Mauricio Sanchez
<ma...@asaptechnologiesny.com> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I am interested in subscribing to your mailing list for developers. I would
> like to contribute in so many ways. I am a long time adobe flash and flex
> developer and think Apache Flex is the future. The world has somehow
> managed to focus on lesser architectures that provide little consistency,
> and security. Flex is what you use if you want to build real enterprise
> applications not HTML5.
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
>
> Mauricio Sanchez