Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mmp <m....@gmx.at> on 2006/08/30 13:12:00 UTC

Maven Junit Test with Gigaspaces

Hi,

I'm currently working with Gigaspaces and created some junit-testcases to
test the functionality of my data access object.

Unfortunately when i'm running those tests with maven the GigaSpaces cannot
be found.

When I run the tests in eclipse instead, the GigaSpaces can be found.

Any ideas? Thx in advance

Re: Maven Junit Test with Gigaspaces

Posted by mmp <m....@gmx.at>.
It's definitely not the pom, cause mvn exec:exec (plugin) starts a class
which can connect to the space. A very strange thing is, that those tests
work fine under unix systems.
Maybe it's not even mavens fault. But I cannot understand why mvn exec:exec
can find the space, while mvn:test can't?

But to be sure, here' are the dependencies from the pom.xml:

 <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
      <version>1.0.4</version>