Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2022/11/09 14:59:05 UTC

Re: From ??? Re: From ??? Re: Checkbox tag new attribute submitUnchecked

śr., 9 lis 2022 o 14:59 Britta Katzenbach <ka...@liwa.de> napisał(a):

> Yes, I see the discussion in the pull request. It definitely is not backward compatible. As in the old simple checkbox template (struts 2.5), you always generate the hidden input field. In struts 6 you added <#if parameters.submitUnchecked!false>, so the hidden field is only generate if you set the attribute in the tag.

You are right, previously the hidden input was always there, but I
missed that :\ Feel free to open a ticket in JIRA and we will revert
to the previous behaviour

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: From ??? Re: From ??? Re: Checkbox tag new attribute submitUnchecked

Posted by Britta Katzenbach <ka...@liwa.de>.
Thanks! I entered the ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-5260

As I described in the ticket, the best solution would be to stick with default value false, but offer a solution to change it via configuration.

Kind regards,

Britta Katzenbach

e-Mail: katzenbach@liwa.de

Dr. Lippke & Dr. Wagner GmbH
Nassauische Str. 25
10717 Berlin
Tel./Fax: +49 30 2147309-0 / 2

Geschäftsführer: Florian Schlittgen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 25607