Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by New AxisU <ne...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 23:36:04 UTC

wsdl 2.0 questions

Hi, I am looking at migrating our wsdls from 1.1 to 2.0.  I am using axis2
wsdl2java as a way of sanity checking the wsdls.  I am seeing messages about
"unsupported message exchange patterns".  The wsdl below is much simpler
than the one I'm using but it gets that same message.  I got it from the w3c
wsdl 2.0 primer.  Any idea what is wrong with it?

Thanks

<description
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl"
    targetNamespace= "http://greath.example.com/2004/wsdl/resSvc.wsdl"
    xmlns:tns= "http://greath.example.com/2004/wsdl/resSvc.wsdl"
    xmlns:ghns = "http://greath.example.com/2004/schemas/resSvc.xsd"
    xmlns:wsoap= "http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/soap12"
    xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/ns/soap-envelope">

  <documentation>
    This document describes the GreatH Web service.  Additional
    application-level requirements for use of this service --
    beyond what WSDL 2.0 is able to describe -- are available
    at http://greath.example.com/2004/reservation-documentation.html
  </documentation>

  <types>
    <xs:schema
        xmlns:xs="XMLSchema.xsd"
        targetNamespace="http://greath.example.com/2004/schemas/resSvc.xsd"
        xmlns="http://greath.example.com/2004/schemas/resSvc.xsd">
      <xs:element name="checkAvailability" type="tCheckAvailability"/>
      <xs:complexType name="tCheckAvailability">
        <xs:sequence>
          <xs:element  name="checkInDate" type="xs:date"/>
          <xs:element  name="checkOutDate" type="xs:date"/>
          <xs:element  name="roomType" type="xs:string"/>
        </xs:sequence>
      </xs:complexType>
      <xs:element name="checkAvailabilityResponse" type="xs:double"/>
      <xs:element name="invalidDataError" type="xs:string"/>
    </xs:schema>
  </types>

  <interface  name = "reservationInterface" >
    <fault name = "invalidDataFault"
            element = "ghns:invalidDataError"/>
    <operation name="opCheckAvailability"
            pattern="http://www.w3.org/2004/03/wsdl/in-out" >
        <input messageLabel="In"
              element="ghns:checkAvailability" />
        <output messageLabel="Out"
              element="ghns:checkAvailabilityResponse" />
        <outfault ref="tns:invalidDataFault" messageLabel="Out"/>
    </operation>
  </interface>

  <binding name="reservationSOAPBinding"
          interface="tns:reservationInterface"
          type="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/soap12"
          wsoap:protocol="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP">
    <operation ref="tns:opCheckAvailability"
      wsoap:mep="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/mep/request-response"/>
    <fault ref="tns:invalidDataFault"
      wsoap:code="soap:Sender"/>
  </binding>

  <service name="reservationService"
       interface="tns:reservationInterface">
     <endpoint name="reservationEndpoint"
               binding="tns:reservationSOAPBinding"
               address ="http://greath.example.com/2004/reservation"/>
  </service>
</description>

Re: wsdl 2.0 questions

Posted by New AxisU <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!  You all are the best!

Just in case anyone else finds this thread.  The following wsdl was happy:

    xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">

            pattern="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out" >

          type="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/soap"

Re: wsdl 2.0 questions