Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Rodrigo Graciano <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/01 02:21:31 UTC

Hello

Happy New year everyone.
I'm just starting here. I have been working with Java for some time and
would like to contribute.
Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Best,
Rodrigo Graciano
--

Rodrigo Graciano
rodrigolgraciano@gmail.com

Re: Hello

Posted by Rodrigo Graciano <ro...@gmail.com>.
Since I've nor permission, can someone assign this documentation task to me
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2378)?
username: graciano

Tks

Re: Hello