Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2012/04/09 07:35:54 UTC

AntUnit test failures in Jenkins

Hi,

by now I've managed to reduce the number of failing tests to 0 on two of
the six build configurations.  What remains:

* a failure that only happens on Java5 machines WRT a closed ZIP.  I'll
  re-investigate what is going on here tomorrow

* some stange host-name resolution issue with the Ubuntu boxes, I hope
  we can see what is going on with the next run

* an encoding issue on the Ubuntu boxes where numeric entities are
  translated into unparsed characters rather than their Unicode
  counterparts.

  Nicolas, could you please set the LANG environment variable for those
  build machines like in

  LANG=en_US.utf8

Stefan

Re: AntUnit test failures in Jenkins

Posted by Jesse Glick <je...@oracle.com>.
Looks like Ant-Build-Matrix is finally fixed! I have reenabled mail sent to notifications@ant.apache.org so we can track regressions.

Re: AntUnit test failures in Jenkins

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 9 avr. 2012 à 07:35, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> by now I've managed to reduce the number of failing tests to 0 on two of
> the six build configurations.  What remains:
>
> * a failure that only happens on Java5 machines WRT a closed ZIP.  I'll
>  re-investigate what is going on here tomorrow
>
> * some stange host-name resolution issue with the Ubuntu boxes, I hope
>  we can see what is going on with the next run
>
> * an encoding issue on the Ubuntu boxes where numeric entities are
>  translated into unparsed characters rather than their Unicode
>  counterparts.
>
>  Nicolas, could you please set the LANG environment variable for those
>  build machines like in
>
>  LANG=en_US.utf8

done.

Just 4 to go ! :)