Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/10 09:01:33 UTC

Pending plugin releases

I'm going to be releasing .1 upgrades to add @threadSafe to the
following mojos this week/next week:

maven-compiler-plugin
maven-install-plugin
maven-source-plugin
maven-resources-plugin
maven-surefire-plugin
maven-jar-plugin
maven-war-plugin
maven-ear-plugin (will be full point upgrade)
maven-antrun-plugin
maven-enforcer-plugin
(org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-metadata)

If anyone else wants to fix bugs or similar, now's the time to do it ;)
I will normally just go for bugfix release possible, and I will be
committing the acutal fix to the plugins over the next few days. Let me
know if you want to do a different kind of release.

The changes I'm doing to these are:
* maven-plugins to version 18
* @threadSafe annotation to the mojo(s), including code review of
"auxilarry" mojos in the plugin
Library upgrades:
* plexus-utils to 2.0.5 (and maven dependency to >=2.0.6 for the sake of
clarity)
* plexus-io to 1.0
* plexus-archiver to 1.0
* maven-archiver to 2.4.1 (pending release, blocking release of the xAR
plugins ATM)

This week it's going to be compiler/install. Most of the others have
archiver dependencies and will be done next week.

Kristian

Re: Pending plugin releases

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
I meant the Y in x.y.z, not the x;)