Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2009/06/21 22:52:27 UTC

Website and Documentation

Hi,

MINA websites are powered by Confluence exports, AFAIUI.

There is "Apache MINA Vysper" in Confluence.

How do I start moving Vysper's lab pages over without screwing up?

Is there a documentation documentation somewhere?

  Bernd

Re: Website and Documentation

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Le Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:36:04 +0200,
> Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> a écrit :
>

>> Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

>>> Right.

>>> Probably easiest to edit them and change their location. But someone
>>> else might know of a more automated way.

>>> This page covers the details of getting the Confluence wiki
>>> published as a site: http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/ (anchors
>>> doesn't work but you'll find it a bit down).
>>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> What I wanted to know is how the MINA main page and the subproject
>> pages are merged together from an editorial POV.
>>
>> Maybe it's obvious, but I didn't get it yet.
>>
>>   Bernd
>>
> You need to be cwiki admin and configure the "auto export" plugin for
> using custom template.

I don't know if we many of us are admins, but at least Julien and I are.
As soon as the pages are ready, just post a mail, we can export the new
site.

Maybe you need a special space too.
> Julien

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Website and Documentation

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Bernd Fondermann<bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> MINA websites are powered by Confluence exports, AFAIUI.

Right.

> There is "Apache MINA Vysper" in Confluence.
>
> How do I start moving Vysper's lab pages over without screwing up?

Probably easiest to edit them and change their location. But someone
else might know of a more automated way.

> Is there a documentation documentation somewhere?

This page covers the details of getting the Confluence wiki published
as a site: http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/ (anchors doesn't work but
you'll find it a bit down).

/niklas