Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co.INVALID> on 2023/10/30 15:40:11 UTC

Stuck in CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM)

Hi team,

My new acs 4.18.1 installation got stuck downloading the image CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM) (NOT_DOWNLOADED) and now the VRs are not deploying, how can I resume or restart this images installation? Can I delete it?

Regards,

Ricardo Pertuz

Re: Stuck in CentOS 5.5(64-bit) no GUI (KVM)

Posted by Ricardo Pertuz <ri...@kuasar.co.INVALID>.
Got it solved, basically it couldn’t finish because the storage SystemVm wasn’t able to mount the nfs and now all images were able to download. Thanks for the prompt reply.

BR,

Ricardo Pertuz

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Ricardo,