Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Edwin Lukaweski <se...@rogers.com> on 2006/11/20 18:54:40 UTC

process large result set

Ji:

    I have a (hopefully) simple question with a (hopefully) simple answer.

    I am using iBatis DAO to get to iBatis maps. I need to issue a SELECT that will return a large result set. Then, need to read each result in turn and process it (typical report generation scenario).

    I see that there are 'queryForObject' and 'queryForList' methods but I do not see a method that will achieve the above.

    Maybe, do a getConnection() and issue the JDBC calls myself?

    Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Edwin

Re: process large result set