Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Simon Price <si...@bristol.ac.uk> on 2002/08/22 10:37:23 UTC

possible bug in 2.1 map:mount src attribute?

I'm moving an app from 2.03 to 2.1-dev (cvs head, 21 Aug 02) and the
sitemap engine no longer seems to support alternative names for the
.xmap file.

The following fragment used to work fine in 2.03 but only works if I
rename sitemap_tal.xmap as sitemap.xmap. (ie. the engine appears to
always look for a file called sitemap.xmap irrespective of what the src
attribute says - although it does look in the right directory).

     <map:match pattern="tal/**">
       <map:mount check-reload="yes" reload-method="synchron"
src="tal/sitemap_tal.xmap" uri-prefix="tal/"/>
     </map:match>

Is this a deliberate feature change or a bug?

Simon

Simon Price
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square
Bristol BS8 1HH
United Kingdom

Direct: +44 (0)7071 226 720
Office: +44 (0)117 928 7193
Fax: +44 (0)117 928 7112
Simon.Price@bristol.ac.uk
http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk

Re: possible bug in 2.1 map:mount src attribute?

Posted by Simon Price <si...@bristol.ac.uk>.
Thanks Vadim.

In case anyone wonders why on earth I changed the name of the xmap
files: its so I can tell them apart at a glance in my text editor :-)

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Simon Price <si...@bristol.ac.uk>.