Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by KonradZuse <Th...@hotmail.com> on 2015/01/05 02:38:46 UTC

Re: Creating securitymanager from ini, cannot read file in classpath?

>From what the FX forum said (which wasn't much) was that it should be the
same so I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong?  Does it have to sit at
the top of the classpath, or can we put it inside a directory and call that
specially?

Normally I thought for items in the classpath we just do ("image.png") or
something along those lines?  Is the ini different or am I missing something
here?

Thank you all!