Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/01 13:23:17 UTC

Re: IGNITE_EXCHANGE_HISTORY_SIZE value for Ignite client

Cristian,

I don't see any critical consequences, if you set
IGNITE_EXCHANGE_HISTORY_SIZE to 0 on clients.
Exchange futures just will be removed after each exchange. By default they
are removed only once in a while.
Don't do it on server nodes though. Coordinator needs exchange history.

Your problem sounds similar to the following issues: IGNITE-7918
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7918>, IGNITE-7319
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7319>.
Try updating to one of the nightly builds:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#nightly-builds
Or you can wait for Ignite 2.7. Its release date is right around the corner.

Denis

Posted by Cristica <bo...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much for the answer.
We will test version 2.7 once it will be released.

Cristi