Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Steve Caswell <sc...@termnetinc.com> on 2004/07/20 14:40:43 UTC

Javadoc report plugin

My colleagues and I have created a plugin that generates a formatted Javadoc
warning report very similar in style to the Checkstyle report. I've read the
docs about sharing plugins, and understand the reasons for hosting plugins
separately. However, in this case, it seems that this plugin is so tied to
javadoc that it might make sense for the report to become part of the
standard javadoc plugin execution, similar to how the plain text javadoc
report is generated today.

Is there any interest in adding a formatted warnings report to the javadoc
plugin? If there is I'll be happy to do the work and submit the changes.

TIA.

Steven Caswell
scaswell@termnetinc.com

RE: Javadoc report plugin

Posted by Steve Caswell <sc...@termnetinc.com>.
Vincent,

Here is a link to an example of the report.

I'll submit a patch to Jira in the next few days.

Thanks.

RE: Javadoc report plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Steve,