Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by delphi329 <de...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/19 00:35:37 UTC

durable topic consumer and stomp support

Hi:

How do I configure a consumer to be a durable topic consumer?
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-durable-queues-and-topics-work.html this
page  provides general description.  However, where can I find some samples?

I also have a few questions:

1. Will jms store keeps persists messages for a durable topic consumer until
that consumer unsubscribe from the topic?

2. I am using a stomp transport.  What header do I need to add to stomp
message to indicate a durable topic consumer?  I assume I need "clientId"
based on article mentioned above.  Anything else?

3. Is durable topic consumer a connection property or a topic setting?  In
stomp I can subscribe to multiple destination?  Can it be a durable topic
consumer for one topic/destination while a none durable for another?

thanks,

-john