Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dale Ghent <da...@elemental.org> on 2002/03/19 17:11:48 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include http_protocol.h httpd.h

On 19 Mar 2002 gstein@apache.org wrote:

| gstein      02/03/19 02:11:33
|
|   Modified:    modules/dav/main mod_dav.c
|                modules/http http_protocol.c
|                include  http_protocol.h httpd.h
|   Log:
|   The underlying change here was to add the new WebDAV/DeltaV methods
|   now that it has an RFC. At the same time, I revamped a good chunk of
|   the name <-> number mapping code in http_protocol.c

right on! this might warrant a mention in the CHANGES file :)

/dale

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/include http_protocol.h httpd.h

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 11:11:48AM -0500, Dale Ghent wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2002 gstein@apache.org wrote:
>
> | gstein      02/03/19 02:11:33
> |
> |   Modified:    modules/dav/main mod_dav.c
> |                modules/http http_protocol.c
> |                include  http_protocol.h httpd.h
> |   Log:
> |   The underlying change here was to add the new WebDAV/DeltaV methods
> |   now that it has an RFC. At the same time, I revamped a good chunk of
> |   the name <-> number mapping code in http_protocol.c
>
> right on! this might warrant a mention in the CHANGES file :)

Good point. And I forgot an mmn bump, too, for the M_INVALID change(!!)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/