Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 13:30:37 UTC

Creating dynamic folder

Hi. I want to create dynamic folder in dd-mm-yyyy based on some condition.
how can we do?
Below is the sample code.
<choice>
				<when>
					<simple>${file:onlyname.noext} contains ${properties:fileName1}
</simple>
					<to uri="file:target/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}" />
				</when>
				<when>
					<simple>${file:onlyname.noext} contains ${properties:fileName2}
</simple>
					<to uri="file:target/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}" />
				</when>
                                   .
                                   .

</choice>

but it shows error ${ } placeholders is not allowed. Use the fileName option
to set the dynamic expression.

Re: Creating dynamic folder

Posted by tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much. I owe you a lot.. It is working like a charm :-)

Re: Creating dynamic folder

Posted by Andrea Tarocchi <an...@gmail.com>.
The error description explains the solution: "Use the fileName option
to set the dynamic expression."

Use fileName option for the dynamic part like this:

uri=file:/d:/STATIC/PART/?fileName=${date:now:yyyy}/${date:now:MM}/${date:now:dd}/somthing.txt
/>

Andrea.

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM, tamil13 <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. I want to create dynamic folder in dd-mm-yyyy based on some condition.
> how can we do?
> Below is the sample code.
> <choice>
>                                 <when>
>                                         <simple>${file:onlyname.noext}
> contains ${properties:fileName1}
> </simple>
> uri="file:target/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}" />
>                                 </when>
>                                 <when>
>                                         <simple>${file:onlyname.noext}
> contains ${properties:fileName2}
> </simple>
> uri="file:target/${date:now:yyyyMMdd}" />
>                                 </when>
>                                    .
>                                    .
>
> </choice>
>
> but it shows error ${ } placeholders is not allowed. Use the fileName
> option
> to set the dynamic expression.

"In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates?"