Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Naveen Michaud-Agrawal <na...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/25 18:34:19 UTC

Re: Upcoming JS fixes and release timeline

Hi Paul,

Is there a github location where I could track this upgrade? I'm interested
in using arrow JS in a project that is currently migrating to tsc 3.9, so I
am definitely keen on seeing the JS version continue forward.

Regards,
Naveen Michaud-Agrawal

--
Naveen Michaud-Agrawal