Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2011/03/12 01:07:01 UTC

linking ranking process from gsoc page

I was wondering if there was any objection to linking the ranking
process [1] from the  gsoc page [2].
The ranking process  is not private, but seems somewhat hidden.  I think
it is good for both mentors and students to understand the ranking
process so would suggest linking it from both the student and mentor
sections.

Thanks

Kathey

[1] http://community.apache.org/mentee-ranking-process.html
[2 ]http://community.apache.org/gsoc

Re: linking ranking process from gsoc page

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
+1

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 12/03/2011 00:07, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any objection to linking the ranking
> process [1] from the gsoc page [2].
> The ranking process is not private, but seems somewhat hidden. I think
> it is good for both mentors and students to understand the ranking
> process so would suggest linking it from both the student and mentor
> sections.

+1

It was linked on the wiki (I think) I guess I failed to link when I
migrated it across.

Ross