Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2014/06/02 15:29:31 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Stanbol Partial Security Release RC2

Rehi community,

Given that the full 1.0.0 release might take some more time I've tailored a
mini-release of two modules. The 0.12 security.core module doesn't work
with jersey >= 2.0 because of what I believe to be a bug in Jersey
(JERSEY-1926) but a work-around working with all Jersey versions is
straight forward and has been in trunk for almost exactly one year. Apart
from the patch to work around JERSEY-1926 affecting security.core and
authentication.basic the new release also incorporates the code
simplification patch provided by Furkan Kamaci (STANBOL-1317).

Changes since last release candidate [1]:
- Added parent to release
- Using version label 1.0.0 for component to be released
- Using version label 20140602 for the release reactor, this reactor exists
only for the release and nothing depends on it
- Removed reactor from staging repo (so no space in maven central will be
wasted)

Solved issues:
- STANBOL-1094
- STANBOL-1317

SVN-Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/tags/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.reactor-20140602/
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/tags/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security-0.99/>

Staging repos
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestanbol-1007
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestanbol-1006/>

Source tarball:
http://people.apache.org/~reto/stanbol-release-20140602/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.reactor-20140602-source-release.tar.gz
<http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestanbol-1006/org/apache/stanbol/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security/0.99/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security-0.99-source-release.tar.gz>

Detached signature:
http://people.apache.org/~reto/stanbol-release-20140602/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.reactor-20140602-source-release.tar.gz.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestanbol-1006/org/apache/stanbol/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security/0.99/org.apache.stanbol.commons.security-0.99-source-release.tar.gz.asc>

PGP release keys
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/stanbol/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 48 hours.
Thanks for reviewing this release and for voting!

Cheers,
Reto

1.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/stanbol-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCALvhUEX4Tdg3HCwtMwTCyds%2B8xUsn4-hnvOyJ%3D1TUBKbneGoeQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Re: [VOTE] Apache Stanbol Partial Security Release RC2

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
+1

Unsurprisingly....

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

+1 for the release

but can you please document this release in the Stanbol JIRA by

* creating this release in JIRA
* add this release as fixed version to STANBOL-1317
* create an own sub-task to STANBOL-1094 that is about migrating
security and mark this one as fixed by this release

best
Rupert

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
+1