Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Jeroen N. Witmond" <jn...@xs4all.nl> on 2003/11/21 11:15:42 UTC

Any hints and tips for using gdb with Xerces C++?

Dear all,

I am trying to use gdb [version GNU gdb Red Hat Linux
(5.3post-0.20021129.18rh) on RedHat 9 with gcc version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red
Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)] with the cvs version of Xerces C++. I have added
(almost) all directories containing source as "dir" statements in my
gdbinit file, but I still get warnings like "warning: can't find class
named `xercesc_2_4::DOMBuilderImpl', as given by C++ RTTI". And directory
"xerces_c/src/xercesc/parsers" is in my gdbinit file.

Does anybody have a solution for this problem, or any other hints and tips
for working with gdb and Xerces C++?

Thanks in advance.

Jeroen N. Witmond.