Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Scott Inglis <ms...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/12 23:18:41 UTC

Error building .net reef

Hello,

I am seeing an error when building REEF that looks related to the Azure
integration. I have done a git clean and sync'd to the latest code. Is
there an azure dependency that I need to install on my machine?

Here is the error:

"C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.sln" (default target) (1) ->
"C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Client\Org.Apache.REEF.Client.csproj"
(default target) (15) ->
"C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.IO\Org.Apache.REEF.IO.csproj" (default
target) (16:2) ->
(CoreCompile target) ->
  FileSystem\AzureDataLake\SecretKeyAdlsCredentials.cs(22,28): error
CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Authentication
' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.Rest.Azure' (are you missing
an assembly reference?) [C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\
Org.Apache.REEF.IO\Org.Apache.REEF.IO.csproj]

Thank you!

Scott

RE: Error building .net reef

Posted by Dwaipayan Mukherjee <dw...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Hi Scott

Can you check if you have this nuget pkg ?
Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime.Azure.Authentication. May be do a nuget restore
It was added as part of the ADLS integration PR

Thanks
Dwai

I am seeing an error when building REEF that looks related to the Azure integration. I have done a git clean and sync'd to the latest code. Is there an azure dependency that I need to install on my machine?

Here is the error:

"C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.sln" (default target) (1) -> "C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Client\Org.Apache.REEF.Client.csproj"
(default target) (15) ->
"C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.IO\Org.Apache.REEF.IO.csproj" (default
target) (16:2) ->
(CoreCompile target) ->
  FileSystem\AzureDataLake\SecretKeyAdlsCredentials.cs(22,28): error
CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Authentication ' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.Rest.Azure' (are you missing an assembly reference?) [C:\dev\reef\lang\cs\ Org.Apache.REEF.IO\Org.Apache.REEF.IO.csproj]

Thank you!

Scott