Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/01/31 11:55:02 UTC

Outbound and Inbound Email

Is it possible to have outbound emails out of the system use the users
name with the default email or each outbound email go out under the
users email?

Thanks,

James

Re: Outbound and Inbound Email

Posted by Amit Gadaley <am...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello James,

You can use this link <https://support.google.com/a/answer/60751?hl=en> to
setup G Suite administrator and with some postfix setting, you can meet
with your requirement.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Amit Gadaley <https://about.me/amit_gadaley>* | Technical Consultant