Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/11/09 18:51:13 UTC

(heavily) tweaked version of the Scout infomodel

I was doing some background hacking on the infomodel classes from Scout
to get a bit closer to the spec, to implement some of the collections
stuff, and to get rid of what I assumed were legacy references to
uddi4j. It turned into a bigger change than I expected and I didn't see
a lot of activity on Scout so I was wondering what to do with it.

A dump of where I got to can be downloaded from here:
http://www.apache.org/~jboynes/scout.jar

If this is of any interest I would happy to work to integrate it into
Scout proper.

--
Jeremy

Re: (heavily) tweaked version of the Scout infomodel

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,

i've integrated your changes in SVN.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
+1

From: Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:47:56 -0800
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> Am bootstrapping the impl on SVN. would you like to work more on it?
> (or is this a one time drop?)

I was hoping to continue work on it (only fair given the number of bugs
I probably introduced :-) ). I will confess my current itch comes from
having to have JAXR support in Geronimo and a preference for using jUDDI
rather than an external alternative.

--
Jeremy

Fwd: (heavily) tweaked version of the Scout infomodel

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,