Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gerold Broser <ig...@chello.at> on 2014/10/10 23:24:24 UTC

Enum-type parameters in Guide to Developing Java Plugins

Hi,

While searching for something completely different I stumbled across
Support Enum-type parameters in mojos - http//jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4292.

If that had been in the Guide to Developing Java Plugins -
https://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html
I'd realized it much earlier.

Cheers
Geri

Re: Enum-type parameters in Guide to Developing Java Plugins

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Gerold,

you can take a look on the changed docs here:

http://maven.staging.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html

If you have any suggestion/improvements please don't hesitate to contact
me directly or via this mailing list...

On 10/11/14 8:15 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi Gerold,
>

>  > Hi,
>>
>> While searching for something completely different I stumbled across
>> Support Enum-type parameters in mojos -
>> http//jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4292.
>>
>> If that had been in the Guide to Developing Java Plugins -
>> https://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-java-plugin-development.html
>> I'd realized it much earlier.
> Correct...it's simply missing on the site...so we should fix it...
>

> Where would you suggest to put this kind of information ?
> within this page ...
> Before Arrays ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Enum-type parameters in Guide to Developing Java Plugins

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Gerold,