Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Shea <mi...@nitido.com> on 2009/05/13 16:15:52 UTC

CAY-943

Hi guys,

Sorry if I've missed an answer to this question somewhere along the line...

I'm currently using a custom method to allow me to merge multiple
cayenne.xml + mapping files at runtime. I notice that the
MultiProjectConfiguration class exists in Cayenne 3.0, and was added as
part of CAY-943. But, CAY-943 is still open. Is this issue resolved in
3.0? Is it still open because it needs to be ported to other branches?
Or is it not actually complete in 3.0 yet? If it is, I'll get rid of my
custom stuff and switch over to it =).

Thanks,

Mike Shea.

Re: CAY-943

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately CAY-943 is not going to make it to 3.0. I think this is
a very important feature and it is one of the top items on my TODO
list, so it will probably be one of the first things implemented for
the release after 3.0. So don't throw away your stuff just yet, as it
will take some time for us to catch up.

Andrus