Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "George D. Korolis" <Ge...@chicagogreektown.com> on 2002/04/01 02:04:48 UTC

RE: Browser Problem

Joshua,

Changing the ip address' did not change anything either. I think I am
missing a step somewhere in the configuration. What's happening is that only
the default Virtual host is working on the internet. What would you suggest
to look at that would cause this problem?

Posted by "George D. Korolis" <Ge...@chicagogreektown.com>.
I'm just trying to get the Virtual hosting on these domains ironed out. I
appreciate the tip you gave me the other day on the IP address error I had.

I did change the ip address info on the config file but it still wont
load(point to the Virt directories) right.
The domains are:

216.248.194.3 //

platia.com
stgeorgegocc.org
kastri100years.com

Are all pointing to 65.184.241.253 my IP address.

George

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

RE: Browser Problem

Posted by "George D. Korolis" <Ge...@chicagogreektown.com>.

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, George D. Korolis wrote:

> Joshua,
>
> Changing the ip address' did not change anything either. I think I am
> missing a step somewhere in the configuration. What's happening is that
only
> the default Virtual host is working on the internet. What would you
suggest
> to look at that would cause this problem?

The IP address in the config file must match BOTH the IP address that the
sites resolve to AND the IP address that is associated with the network
interface on the machine.

Joshua.

RE: Browser Problem

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.