Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/09/12 06:59:22 UTC

Adjusting the license headers

Hi all,

The very first step we now need to take, i.e., now that NetBeans has landed
in Apache Git, is the adjusting of the license headers to Apache.

This is a task that has to be done by an Oracle representing committer.

Here is the issue where this is being tracked:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-54

This has to be done before anything else is done -- or, other things can
happen in parallel, but no code should be changed and no code should be
added, until this is done.

If any of the above statements are incorrect, please correct me, mentors,
or anyone else.

Thanks,

Gj