Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by yogesh dhari <yo...@live.com> on 2012/09/11 20:16:19 UTC

removing datanodes from clustes.

Hello all,

I am not getting the clear way out to remove datanode from the cluster.

please explain me decommissioning steps with example.
like how to creating exclude files and other steps involved in it.

Thanks & regards
Yogesh Kumar

Re: removing datanodes from clustes.

Posted by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com>.
just create  *exclude files* and update the conf file and refreshNodes will
be OK.

专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop

Posted by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com>.

2012/9/12 <yo...@wipro.com>

RE: removing datanodes from clustes.

Posted by yo...@wipro.com.
Thanks Brahmareddy,

Do we need to create include and exclude files, and of which extension.
Please suggest.

Regards
Yogesh Kumar

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@huawei.com>.