Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Osama Lotf <en...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 09:48:53 UTC

failing to create new instances

Hi

I have cs 3.02 (no upgrades is allowed if you dont remeber :P) and KVM

after creating 1000 instances and they finished normally  and been
destroyed, I cant start any single instance at all

attached is a portion from log file
Thank you in advance..

--
Eng. Osamah Lutf Barakat
Master Candidate

Re: failing to create new instances

Posted by Osama Lotf <en...@gmail.com>.
hi

Thank you for your replay,

1. No, there were New servers..

2. here are the logs i found in one of them
http://paste.cloudstack.org/F3Cp/

Thank you for your great  support and time

Posted by Osama Lotf <en...@gmail.com>.
woow thats amazing >>>

Posted by Osama Lotf <en...@gmail.com>.
hi