Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robert Kromkamp <ro...@emaxx.nl> on 2002/12/20 17:34:18 UTC

XMLForm

Hello,

I've a question about the link below:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html

This How-To is based on components included in the Cocoon 2.1
distribution. I'm realy exited about XMLForm. At this moment the latest
realease is 2.0.4. So far as I know XMLForm is available starting from
version 2.1

Is it already planned when 2.1 will be released or be a beta version?

Kind regards,
Robert Kromkamp

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Robert Kromkamp

eMAXX B.V.
Kopersteden 22-4
P.O. Box 157
7500 AD Enschede
The Netherlands
tel. +31 53 484 83 21
fax. +31 53 484 83 23

http://www.emaxx.nl

the system manager. www.emaxx.nl (hostmaster@emaxx.nl)

Re: XMLForm

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Until now not even an alpha exists, but it was planned for the beginning
of december. So it may take still some time til beta or release.

Joerg