Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "Abhishek Gupta (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <ag...@bloomberg.net> on 2019/05/09 15:00:00 UTC

Issue with peerclassloading when using dataStreamers

I'm using datastreamers to ingest data from files into the cache. I've a need to do an 'upsertion' to the data being ingested, therefore I'm using streamReceiver too.

See attached java class and log snippet.  When we run the code calling addData on the datastreamer after a while, we start seeing exceptions being thrown. But this doesn't happen always. I.e. Peerclassloading seems to work at times and not at others with no code change. It seems like there is a race.

Any suggestions on what might be happening or is there a better, more reliable way to do this?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Issue with peerclassloading when using dataStreamers

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you please share complete logs from all nodes in your cluster?

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 9 мая 2019 г. в 18:00, Abhishek Gupta (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) <