Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2004/08/19 16:13:23 UTC

Odd behavior with getChildResources of a Collection on WebSphere

I have a slide deployment running on WebSphere with Oracle Store. I see an
odd behavior with getChildResources of a Collection: the collection itself
appears as one of its children. The same store when connected via JBoss or
WebLogic works fine. Could someone please help?
I read mail trail on similar issue with WebFolder on XP. But the cause there
was different:
http://www.greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webfolder-client-list.html#issue-folder
-mismatch

I am not connecting to slide on port 80. I connect to it directly on the app
server's port, which in case of websphere is 9080.
				HttpURL hrl = new HttpURL(username,
password, "mymachine", 9080, "/slide/");
				WebdavResource wdr = new
WebdavResource(hrl);

If anyone could give me any hints... it would be great.

Thanks,
Ritu

Re: Odd behavior with getChildResources of a Collection on WebSphere

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Hi Ritu,

please post a trace (tcpmon, ethereal, ...) of the session.
Btw., are you using Slide 2.1-beta1?

Ingo