Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com> on 2016/11/23 19:21:42 UTC

Build Leakage?

I have two completely separate directories that contain distinct clones
of trunk.  In one I'm running "mvn test -Dtest=..." in a loop.  In the
other I'm running "mvn clean install -DskipTests". When I do the build,
the test running in the other directory fails with NoClassDefFound.

Are we leaking stuff into some common directory that's being shared
across builds?  I see stuff showing up in /tmp, but it's very temporary
and doesn't look like anything that should affect a test.

Daniel

Re: Build Leakage?

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.
Good to know!  Thanks, Eric.