Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2005/10/19 00:33:41 UTC

[FileUpload] is there a release plan for 1.1?

I'm working on MyFaces bugs(MYFACES-434 and MYFACES-556) which are related to
a porltet. So, we need commons-fileupload 1.1(not 1.1-dev) to fix the issue.
Since I would like to fix the fileupload issue, could you provide the latest
commons-fileupload 1.1 release plan? Checking the mailing lists, my understanding
is that commons-fileupload 1.1 waits commons-io 1.1 release. But, since commons-io 1.1
has been released, can commons-fileload be released? If commons-fileupload will
not be released in a few month, we start to consider pulling in the code..

Regards,
 shinsuke

Re: [FileUpload] is there a release plan for 1.1?

Posted by Shinsuke SUGAYA <sh...@yahoo.co.jp>.
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your answer! It's helpful info.
I'm willing to help out if needed :)

Regards,
  shinsuke

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.