Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl> on 2016/04/07 09:18:20 UTC

delete one at the time?

When we try to delete triples via:

(prefixes)
DELETE {?timepoint depc:eFlow ?value}
WHERE {
  GRAPH odysseus:rometest {
     ?timepoint a depc:TimePointSignal .
     FILTER regex(?timepoint,"TimePointSignal_1583-2016")
     ?timepoint depc:eFlow ?value .
  }
}

It only deletes one value at the time (where we have multiple values).

Any idea? (bug or feature?)

Thx Michel

Ps
At ontology levels it states that there is/should-be only one value but I guess this info is not taken into account...

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07