Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Chris Olivier <cj...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/06 16:11:42 UTC

Adding MXNet JIRA components and Users

Here is a link to JIRA components:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MXNET?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page

Please let me (or another admin) know what components are missing.

If you haven't already, register your login and then let me or another
admin (i.e. Nan Zhu) know in order to add you as a
contributor/committer/etc.

Thanks,

-Chris

Re: Adding MXNet JIRA components and Users

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Chris, for driving the adoption of JIRA. Adding Keras component.
I will add all tasks required for Keras2-MXNet project to enable community
to have visibility and contribute to the tasks.

Best,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy