Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/09/16 12:59:09 UTC

Mail to sponsors@cloudstackcollab.org

All,

Who receives mail send to above mail address ?
It appears not to be forwarded to my mail address, neither harm.boertien@gmail.com nor hboertien@schubergphilis.com .

And would be helpful to know if sponsors have mailed to this address, as it is also mentioned in Giles HTML invite mail.

TIA,

Harm

Re: Mail to sponsors@cloudstackcollab.org

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
I do

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
I do, and I can safely be removed since I doubt I'll be handling any
sponsorships for the CCC events in the foreseeable future. Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013, at 05:59 AM, Harm Boertien wrote:
> All,
>
> Who receives mail send to above mail address ?
> It appears not to be forwarded to my mail address, neither
> harm.boertien@gmail.com nor hboertien@schubergphilis.com .
>
> And would be helpful to know if sponsors have mailed to this address, as
> it is also mentioned in Giles HTML invite mail.
>
> TIA,
>
> Harm

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

RE: Mail to sponsors@cloudstackcollab.org

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Ah, but I do see them on the googlegroup mail ...

Tsss, sorry for the spam.

Harm

Who receives mail send to above mail address ?
It appears not to be forwarded to my mail address, neither harm.boertien@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com> nor hboertien@schubergphilis.com<ma...@schubergphilis.com> .

And would be helpful to know if sponsors have mailed to this address, as it is also mentioned in Giles HTML invite mail.

TIA,

Harm
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: Mail to sponsors@cloudstackcollab.org

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.
I don't :-(

Harm