Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com> on 2015/03/12 00:21:28 UTC

Proposed Cordova replacement session (was RE: [ApacheCon] Scheduling help, pass 2)

Here's the session that my colleague is proposing for the mobile track. I don't want to add it myself as a) it's not my track and b) Eric is a work colleague (we may have Parashu as a co-presenter, he's a Cordova committer but may not be available)

Cordova: Are Universal Apps enough?

Universal Apps are the promise of applications that can easy run on any Windows device, but is that enough? How about running on any Windows device as well as any mobile device regardless of operating system? Cordova is an excellent example of cross platform technology. Cordova is also THE example of Universal App enabler. During this session we will demonstrate what "Universal App" means in the context of Cordova. We will look at tooling that can be used to deliver on the Cordova vision of Universal App (and Cross Platform) paradigm.

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Follow ups to Eric (details below). I'm happy to be a go-between, but that seems inefficient.

Speaker: Eric Mittelette (ericmitt@microsoft.com)

Strangely, I'm only seeing this message now as you respond to it. Yes, this looks good to me. I'll send it on up the chain to CCR. Where should I send followup questions about this? We'll need a bio to tag onto it as well.

--Rich

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Decision on the below?